Tuesday, November 25, 2008

"Don't make me kick you in the forehead"

I suppose if you don't know me you really have to understand the relationship I have with my girls. We laugh all the time. They're great girls (Yes, I know I've said this countless times before, but they are) We always have a good time!

One of my phrases to them is , "Don't make me kill you in front of witnesses", or just "Don't make me kill you". That sounds really really bad, but it's a JOKE. Now Ashton on the other hand always says, "Don't make me kick you in the forehead" Which I find so hard to hear her say because when she was little and she didn't feel good she'd say, "mommy feel my fourth head I think I have a flever". I would always tell her, "If the other three don't have flevers than neither does the fourth one". So cute. Anyway, I digress.

So tonight we're all packing up to go to Disney and we're all standing in the foyer (me, Ashton and Brenna) In the foyer is a bench and a hall table , mirror etc. I had asked Ashton to go out to her car and get the Colts blanket so I could wash it to take on the trip, I bent down to pick up Max, she lifted her leg to put on shoes, and she "kicked me in the forehead". Wow, it smarted! The funny thing is I had just told Brenna that I was getting a headache! Ashton technically hit me in the forehead with her knee, but of course it fell back to the "Don't make me kick you in the forehead". We laughed till I about peed my pants.. then I kept saying, "Ohh man, is their a mark on my forehead"

A few minutes later I seriously thought, "I'm gonna look at my forehead, she really nailed it". I go in the bathroom and I had some red areas... then I remembered I got my eyebrows waxed this afternoon! HA!!!!

I can't wait to hear the jokes that come from this!! We love to laugh, so BRING IT ON!

Peaceout Girlscout!